Fall 2020/Spring 2021 Competitive Soccer Registration Fees

Registration Overview: To register players and coaches, we use the new database software GotSports version 2.0. As of July 2020, everyone must create a new account to register using the latest version of GotSports. Create only one account per family to register each player and coach. Please contact the Registrar with any questions (registrar@pysa.com).

Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available. For more information, please contact President of PYSA at Piratespres@pysa.com prior to registering. 

Sibling Discount: There is a 15% discount automatically applied for each additional sibling up to 5 siblings.


Refund Policy: If all soccer activity is canceled or players request a refund prior to March 1st, then players will be refunded 85% of the registration fee. The remaining 15% will be retained for administrative fees and to help defray operational costs. After March 1st, no refunds will be given unless both team training activities and competitive games are canceled prior to the start of our season due to State restrictions related to COVID-19 (or similar circumstances), in which case 60% of the registration fee will be refunded. In the event that competitive games are cancelled, but team training is able to continue, there will be no refund.